time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sir. If you were to be walking down the street and you saw a young beautiful woman with a rockin body and some nice big ti#s you might use this adjective to describe her.

Dave37 said:
Ding ding ding! I knew that hint would get it done! Very nice Jon bring on the next brew. :mug:

It's a founders porter clone 45 IBUS and pretty much spot on the ABV as well my only complaint about my version is the mouthfeel. Still haven't been able to get that creaminess down that so many of my favorite beers have.

20130714_213411.jpg

Sorry that took so long...I caught the stomach flu. Now killing it with this style + adjunct.

Sorry it took me so long, haven't had a new beer for a while.

This one is going to need style plus adjunct. It is going to be very difficult unless you know the exact beer, so the hint I'll give right off the bat is that it JUST hit shelves on Friday to my knowledge, and it is a one-off collaboration.

20130722_130058 (Medium).jpg

Holy crap. That was quick. I guess my hint was too much :mug:

This beer is pretty tasty, for anyone who is considering sinking almost 10 bucks into one of them. I would get one for now and one to cellar for next year. It is also pretty friggin' gnarly.

Stone Farking Wheaton Woot Stout...wheat, rye, pecans, dark roasted malt...

20130722_130118.jpg

Your hint was definitely a giveaway to me. I had just got done reading about it not more than an hour before you posted. Well, my turn..this one should be easy but we'll see...

image-2298254892.jpg

Holy crap. That was quick. I guess my hint was too much :mug:

This beer is pretty tasty, for anyone who is considering sinking almost 10 bucks into one of them. I would get one for now and one to cellar for next year. It is also pretty friggin' gnarly.

Oh man I would love to get my hands on one. Damn living in North Dakota...

First guess was right chocotaco...what gave it away? The glass? Or did u catch the dogfish head tap handle in the background? DFH 120 minute on draft...sure was delicious! And at a whole foods grocery store. Definitely a concept with bored husbands in mind.

The 10oz tulip suggests a powerful beer, and the color suggests IPA. Elementary!

Unfortunately I don't have a new pic to post! So I'll throw this one up in the air.

Oh man...too much of a hint I guess...yes..THE Anchor stem beer...I have to say I was impressed...this style will probably make it into my lineup pretty soon...

image-2731509850.jpg

20130729_200211.jpg

That was fast, I guess I should have picked another style this close to National IPA day.

Back