Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I really need is the 2 bags of 2-row. We scraped the honey, now the c-20, the c-40 is on shaky ground, drop the wheat and I will be left with the 2 bags of 2-row and star-san...

All I really need is the 2 bags of 2-row. We scraped the honey, now the c-20, the c-40 is on shaky ground, drop the wheat and I will be left with the 2 bags of 2-row and star-san...

If I drop both c-20 bags we will be at 36 sacks, there would be no need to drop the sack of wheat. I could leave the c-20 split for you and drop the wheat, your choice. I could sell you 10-11# of wheat if you want.

I have a PM out that might not require losing too much off of the list. I really want to make sure that Marc, Volsfan, is taken care of on this buy. If I can fix it someplace else without affecting his stuff too much then that is what I would like to do. He was instrumental in making sure that the last grain split went so smoothly.

You can drop my 5# of PBW if that helps

I am hoping that 1 or 2 people who have a high number of sacks will sacrifice a couple each for this round and then when we do another in say a couple of months they can add them to that order. We will be able to get the biscuit/victory malt then as well.

I don't want to mess you guys up, me being new to this buy. So if y'all need to drop my couple of sacks, I'll understand. Or I'll get more on another pallet if others want to.

I am waiting to hear from 2 people and when they respond back I will update. Nobody needs to sacrifice too much. Some folks who have like 6 bags may be willing to give up a bag or 2 to help out. Then we can do another order in a couple of months.

We have hit the 36 sack mark, thanks to Jim for sacrificing 2 sacks of grain. I will send the spread sheet over to NCM and will update the thread when I get more information.

I have room for 2 bags now because someone so nicely dropped 2 sacks from his 6 sack total. I think Steveo's bag of 2-row needs to be added back in and do we want to add the biscuit malt back?

It is a good thing that I am not a math guy. I have put Carl's 2 bags of Pilsen and Jim's bag of Pilsen on the pallet. I don't think I changed anybody else's order, right?

It is a good thing that I am not a math guy. I have put Carl's 2 bags of Pilsen and Jim's bag of Pilsen on the pallet. I don't think I changed anybody else's order, right?
I think this is what I requested that went through;
2- two row
1- wheat
1/2- C40
1/2- C20
1 gal- Star San

Check me if I'm wrong...

1 gallon of Star San is now available and we can fit 1 more sack onto the pallet. You have the rest of tonight before I add it to my order:rockin:

It is right at 30.50 without the delivery charge. Eight 1 gallon bottles were purchased, but one became available today.

Would one of you be willing to pay the cost upfront and then the other person can pay the other guy when we do the split? It is hard to half .25 on my spread sheet.

I can pay upfront, I don't know if I'll be around when you split though. I know where Jason lives.:D

_

Let's see if somebody is coming down from Cookeville and we can get both your money and you chemicals to you:D

Hopefully I can do it this time. I hate moochers, and i'm the biggest one lately.

_

I re-sent the spread sheet to NCM about 15 minutes ago. Once I get the update price quote I will try to update the thread.

Here are the totals for everyone, besides me. I will erase your user/name once payment has been made. You may pay me by paypal, as long as you send it as a gift, or you can arrange to meet me and give me some cash. If you haven't done a group buy with us you will need to PM me and get my paypal e-mail address. Once everybody has paid and I can transfer the money to my account I will make the payment to NCM. I will arrange to have the grain/chemicals delivered on a Friday.

J-Malone $25.48

Maffewl $121.44

J-Calisi $31.23

bernerbrau $82.80

tnbrewer371 $29.97

Back