Jeff Weizen - new label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riromero

Reaction score
I brewed this for a party my friend Jeff is throwing. I'm going for a traditional look here. Comments?

JeffWeizen_v1.jpg

Nice label. Good traditional look. If I were going to change anything, I would consider the "Jeff Weizen" banner. To me, it kind of takes away from the symmetry of the label if that makes any sense at all. I'd either go with something without any kind of depth perspective or maybe drop it a bit and put the "Brewed in the Backyard" part above it. Still, it is a really cool label.

Here's version 2 where I tried to incorporate several excellent suggestions.

Question: The bottling dates. Too much?

JeffWeizen_v2.jpg

That's a great lookin' label!

I have tons of reading to do here, but that's the type of label that I want to make. Simple, clean design.

:mug:

I like the 2nd label better. I think the fact that the label is going to wrap around the bottle will bring back some of the 3-dimentional feel you were probably going for with the banner in the first version. +1 on the Jeffeweizen too.

I love the Jeffeweizen name. I think it would "pop" more if the lettering on Jeffeweizen were white, giving you more contrast with the brown background.

Nice work.

Back