anyone in the warren pa area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been brewing for a bit now and havn't met another brewer in the area. Be cool to swap beer and bs with someone.

I'm on the other side of warren closer to sugar grove. Ridgeway would be close to a hour and a half for me.

I live in Warren, actually pretty close to you from the sounds of it. I'm on Jackson Run on the way to Sugar Grove.

Yeah, that's close. We'll have to get together sometime. All I have on tap now is a Labat Light clone for sharing with the family for the holidays. You know of any other brewers in the area?

A few. My friend Mark and I usually brew together. I know another couple who brew but just had a baby. I did teach a class on brewing and there were 20 people who took it, so hopefully there will be 20 new brewers soon lol

that's awesome. I was just looking around the pages here and noticed the clubs tab and that our area didn't have one. So I'm was wondering how many brewers area around the area and if any are hanging out.

There is a club in Erie that I go to meetings for. If the weather is decent, there is a meeting in a couple weeks I will be going to. Youre welcome to join me.

Davey Hill in Pittsfield.
I guess you know that there is a brewing supply store in Warren. Rick is going to put on some seminars and plans a brew contest in March.
There is also a brew store in Lakewood and they've formed a club. I think they meet on Wed. nights.

Back