Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothreat

Reaction score
I thought I would share this website (Home Brewing Home Beer Brewing Home Wine Making Beer Kegging Equipment Breweriana Beer Tap Handles Liqueur Making Making Soda Adventures in Home Brewing) with anyone who is interested in purchasing kegs. I just purchased 4 cornys with a set of new orings for each for $103 shipped. I ordered them on Sunday night and they arrived this morning. They came pressurized and rinsed; still need some cleanup, but in pretty good shape. The best price in my area was $30 each and I would have to drive across town to get them. I have no association with the site: I just thought it was a pretty good deal and wanted to share the wealth.

I was there last weekend and bought 2 corny at 17.99 which is a very good deal. Also I got 12lb of honey for $27 and we got to try his home brews too he had a good sour brown on tap for us.

I ordered two cornies last saturday, got them on Christmas Eve. They look to be in good condition and you can't beat the price.

Do they come complete? Or do they need parts? I'm asking because the disconnects options has me thinking they dont have to parts that you hook the lines up to. Or do they come with them?

Do they come complete? Or do they need parts? I'm asking because the disconnects options has me thinking they dont have to parts that you hook the lines up to. Or do they come with them?

Are you talking about the disconnects to hook the beer and gas line hose up to? No they don't come with these.

It's a complete corney keg. All the kegs I brought from them were great but I replaced all the o-rings though.

Are you talking about the disconnects to hook the beer and gas line hose up to? No they don't come with these.

It's a complete corney keg. All the kegs I brought from them were great but I replaced all the o-rings though.

I already have lines and everything including a 4 corny kegorater, just making sure these are ready to go.

Back