What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]http://youtu.be/YpWluQXKTZk[/ame]

Suspect no one's heard of this genius. Depressing but great.

Anarchy & Angles (iTunes radio station) The best in Punk & New Wave... heard some OMD I haven't heard in years!

haha embarassing or not eh, well normally I am a completely devoted classic rock fan, but for some reason certain pop songs like Selena Gomez 'love you like a love song' get stuck in my head and somehow find their way onto my MP3 player ...

Listening to the Epicloud album from DTP (Devin Townsend Project). My favorite album right now. This guy is a genius! Now I gotta learn the guitar parts....

Deftones- tempest

Awesome song
Also the new all that remains and stone sour

Online Auction for some equipment. I know many wouldn't consider it music, but it does have a rhythm, even if there is no melody, just a steady drone.

In the mood for some Cannibal Corpse. Listening to the track the guitars don't sound all that complicated till you watch the studio version. Alex Webster is amazing on the bass. Granted, he aint got nothing on Jeff Hughell, but still awesome nevertheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep my Modest Mouse pandora station on while at work: Shins, Band of Horses, Built to Spill, Pavement. You get the idea.

An amaaaaaazingly grimmmm album, Despond, from an amazingly grim band called Loss.
Just had the rare opportunity to check em out live last week. So good. Definately NOT happy tunes. Well, for me it is! I love me some crushing doom metal! Any Doomsters out there heard of Loss?

NordeastBrewer77 said:
I have now! :rockin: Thanks. :mug:

Nord- I think you'll like LOSS. It's kind of in the realm of Asunder, Corrupted, Ahab. Oh man! Ahab is definately something you need in your arsenal. Their album, Call of the Wretched Sea is absolutely untouchable.
Also, check out Fen- Winterspirit. Wonderful brewing music for this season.

I can't stop listening to Hip Hatchet. Also been jamming to some Cassino lately.

Nord- I think you'll like LOSS. It's kind of in the realm of Asunder, Corrupted, Ahab. Oh man! Ahab is definately something you need in your arsenal. Their album, Call of the Wretched Sea is absolutely untouchable.
Also, check out Fen- Winterspirit. Wonderful brewing music for this season.

Their new one ain't bad either...

Last edited by a moderator:
atimmerman88 said:
Do you listen to Spoon ? Much similar to Built to Spill & the Shins

Yep. They are in heavy rotation on that station. Big fan of pretty much all their stuff.

For some reason, I woke up this morning with the drums and clavinet from "Superstition" stuck in my head, been there all day long.

For the record, that is not a bad thing.

Back