Thanksgiving beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kman6234

Reaction score
Just wondering what beers everyone is planning on drinking on thanksgiving? I'll be at my in-laws so I won't have access to my kegerator but I plan on picking up some beers that will go well with the meal.

I got a pm cascade pale ale kit from midwest I brewed up 10/9 going into the fridge in a bit. The hops smell/taste really fresh. On bottling day anyway. Should be good with all the herbs & spices in the food.

I like hoppy ales for the holidays - a Sierra Nevada Celebration would be good. But really it is all about personal preference, have a good holiday.

Cheers!

Over the years I've decided that the best beer with thanksgiving dinner is smuttynose robust porter.

My parents and I are doing the entertaining this year, so I've got a Singel, Pilsner, Dunkelweizen, American Brown, Saison, and maybe a RIS or two (if I'm feeling generous) to offer.

Latest posts

Back