Looking for Brewing club in KC/Overland Park area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadboy

Reaction score
I live up in the northland by WoF but am interested in finding a group that gathers once or twice a month to talk shop and maybe trade a bottle or two.

Anything like that around here?

We actually have a meeting tomorrow, Friday night. We will be meeting at: Communication Workers of America Union Hall, 6415 Universal Ave, Kansas City, MO. This is subject to change someday, just check back at the website http://www.kcbiermeisters.org/

Just come by with a 6-pack of beer (homebrew or commercial), doors open at 6:30, meeting starts at 7.

Hmmm, Friday night is usually date night with the wife. I might be able to convince her to join me though since it's just once a month.

Question. I work till 7, how is late arrival looked at?

Well, I didn't know if there was actual business or whatever at the meetings and I didn't want to interrupt ;)

We have a church bonfire tonight so no go for this one. Definitely going to try for the May one though. If I bring the Mrs. should I bring a 12 pack or does a sixer cover the pair of us?

Oh there is, but there is also beer tasting. Come in and find a seat, and somebody will set you up. If you think you'll make it, I'll give the board members a heads up.

Definite maybe for the May 19th one but tonight was too short a notice to spring it on her. Sounds like a hoot. How late do they generally go?

I live up in the northland by WoF but am interested in finding a group that gathers once or twice a month to talk shop and maybe trade a bottle or two.

Anything like that around here?

Hey I just moved right by WoF and will be doing my first brew after the move tomorrow. Maybe we could also meet up and talk shop or something.

There's actually a club up north. Look for Northland Brew Crew on Facebook. We're a VERY informal group, but we have lots of fun!!

Hey I just moved right by WoF and will be doing my first brew after the move tomorrow. Maybe we could also meet up and talk shop or something.
Sounds good. Are you in Gracemore or the other side of 435? I’m in Gracemore myself. PM me and we’ll see when we can work out a playdate ;)

There's actually a club up north. Look for Northland Brew Crew on Facebook. We're a VERY informal group, but we have lots of fun!!
I’m one of those luddite Facebook haters. Any other way to get info on this?

We actually have a meeting tomorrow, Friday night. We will be meeting at: Communication Workers of America Union Hall, 6415 Universal Ave, Kansas City, MO. This is subject to change someday, just check back at the website http://www.kcbiermeisters.org/

Just come by with a 6-pack of beer (homebrew or commercial), doors open at 6:30, meeting starts at 7.
I went to the kcbiermeisters site but the calendar only has the OP meetings listed. Is that an error or is there another site for the MO side?

Back