OK-You Redskin nutswingers....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VatorMan

Reaction score
Time to put up or shut up. Avatar bet. One week. Nothing that can't be posted in the open forum. If Dallas loses-You choose mine. If Redskins lose-I chose yours.

Who's in?:)

Nutswingers? WTF?

nutswinger.gif

:D You in ?

I will take you on. Here is a youtube video that makes me laugh my ass off every time I watch it. Enjoy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNO6On7cK1M]YouTube - Terrell Owens crying!![/ame]

Jim Zorn had the Boys number today. Jason Campbell has come of age and the Redskins have a true no name defense.

Congrats to the better team.

LOL...I'm not a Redskins fan, but that might be because I like ol' Steve Spurrier and he didn't fare too well there.

I'm licking my wounds today after the Gators loss yesterday, but am glad I'm not going to be wearing a new avatar.

even Wade said that we outplayed them, offense, defense, special teams, and coaching...did you see Zorn thank the training staff as well, that was pretty awesome of him

nope, I made Lil Spark use the F ROMO tag, lol

I love all of this redskins fan based art in people's avatars, such a nice site to see

even Wade said that we outplayed them, offense, defense, special teams, and coaching...did you see Zorn thank the training staff as well, that was pretty awesome of him

I could write a book on how bad the Cowboy coaching was. I lay this loss at their feet-not to take away from the great play from your QB and Secondary.

I guess the worst thing I saw after the game was Dan (the shrimp) Snyder jumping around in the clubhouse.:D

I could write a book on how bad the Cowboy coaching was. I lay this loss at their feet-not to take away from the great play from your QB and Secondary.

I guess the worst thing I saw after the game was Dan (the shrimp) Snyder jumping around in the clubhouse.:D

I would have to agree about Snyder...I bet he was that nerd growing up

I would have to agree about Snyder...I bet he was that nerd growing up

Believe it or not-I work with a guy that went to HS with Snyder. Said he used to take his lunch money and throw him into lockers.

Guy is/was an groundskeeper and Snyder is a billionaire. Funny how life works.:rockin:

Damn it's nice to get my own avatar back. We'll try it again in November !!:rockin:

Back