Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bashe

Reaction score
I brewed five beers this weekend here they all are fermenting.
fermenters20090510.JPG

That's Abbey Pale Ale in secondary in the far back, then Lake Walk Pale Ale, Apricot Blonde, SWMBO Slayer (with the blow off tube), Se La Saison, Imperial Honey Porter, Parti-gyle Porter. I am now out of space and fermenters.

Wouldn't it be c'est La Saison? I don't speak French but I do speak Spanish and "se" is a Spanish word that doesn't fit there. As in "Si se pierde" meaning word for word "If it drops".

Either way, thats IMPRESSIVE! I thought I was brewing a lot when I brewed on 3 consecutive days off and ended up with 3 batches in 3 days, you did 5 in 2 days? :drool:

Wouldn't it be c'est La Saison? I don't speak French but I do speak Spanish and "se" is a Spanish word that doesn't fit there. As in "Si se pierde" meaning word for word "If it drops".

Either way, thats IMPRESSIVE! I thought I was brewing a lot when I brewed on 3 consecutive days off and ended up with 3 batches in 3 days, you did 5 in 2 days? :drool:

Its a recipe I got from here and it was already named.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f71/se-la-saison-44931/

I thought it looked pretty good and I have been wanting to brew a saison.

Back