• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New March AC-3B-MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopherM

Reaction score
New, never used March AC-3B-MD for sale. I purchased this pump for a recirculating BIAB rig, but have decided that I want to get the Blichmann Tower of Power, and this pump is overkill for that application.

The pump is brand new, unused, still in the retail box, not even outfitted with a plug yet. This is a perfect pump for anyone putting together a 15.5 gallon+ system to move wort. It is also one of the better pumps for CIP applications in electric systems. Here's the specs:

http://www.marchpump.com/ac-3b-md/

I paid $191.00 plus shipping from Tesco pumps, and they want a 20% restocking fee to return it, so I'd rather give someone on HBT a good deal on a new pump. Looking to get $150.00 plus shipping ($10-12 max)!

AC-3B-MD_Pic.JPG

PM me if you're interested! :mug:

Back