Calling All Metal Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got to see Tragedy live, but back in the day HHIG played in my basement.

One of the guys in Tragedy, Yannick Lorraine (sp?) was in other good bands, like Union of Uranus. Ever heard of them?

tonyolympia said:
I never got to see Tragedy live, but back in the day HHIG played in my basement.

One of the guys in Tragedy, Yannick Lorraine (sp?) was in other good bands, like Union of Uranus. Ever heard of them?

That's awesome. Basement shows were always my the

Other bands in that area I haven't listened to in a while but love are gism, disfear, totalitar, wolfbrigade, and etae

I went through a big Swedish and Japanese phase in like 04-06

Damn Shanecb, I had to hear that with out the video, so cheesy. That drummer is amazing he sounds like the drummer from Belphegor.

Ha I know.. totally cheesy video. I probably should have just posted a link to a video that was just the track, but oh well.

Belphegor is awesome, and you're definitely right about the drummers having a similar style.

Cynic!!!! awesome stuff, I must admit, prog inst my strong point. I have never much cared for it much. But I do enjoy it from time to time. Very cool list Headbanger I haven't heard much of this, soul seek here I come!

I do like Spiral Architect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha I know.. totally cheesy video. I probably should have just posted a link to a video that was just the track, but oh well.

Belphegor is awesome, and you're definitely right about the drummers having a similar style.

No worries man, most of the metal bands I love have really cheesy videos but it is about the music right!

Lets hear some brutal death.

One of my favorites of all time. When they released this album most of them where 17 or 16 years old.

No worries man, most of the metal bands I love have really cheesy videos but it is about the music right!

Lets hear some brutal death.

One of my favorites of all time. When they released this album most of them where 17 or 16 years old.

nice! I really like Decapitated's new drummer: Krimh. Though I guess he's not that new by this point.

I really try to avoid any media promo type stuff, especially videos or even pics... Whenever I receive a new digipak for review I just split everything up and throw it to the iPod I use in my car, hit shuffle all and listen. Keep in mind I drive 40 miles to work one way and my exhaust is loud and therefore my stereo is louder. Works out well though as I only know the band's name as that's all that pops up on the stereo display... Keeps it pure you could say, or at least it keeps a bunch of images of eyeliner and black finger polish laced dudes out of my head while I'm trying to enjoy some good metal.

I really try to avoid any media promo type stuff, especially videos or even pics... Whenever I receive a new digipak for review I just split everything up and throw it to the iPod I use in my car, hit shuffle all and listen. Keep in mind I drive 40 miles to work one way and my exhaust is loud and therefore my stereo is louder. Works out well though as I only know the band's name as that's all that pops up on the stereo display... Keeps it pure you could say, or at least it keeps a bunch of images of eyeliner and black finger polish laced dudes out of my head while I'm trying to enjoy some good metal.

This is amazingly true, kudos. promote this man.

Not sure I would classify Clutch as metal but i still had to mention them. One of the biggest things in my life is music and I've listened a whole hell of alot and there is not any other band I can think of where I can put in every cd the have and not want to skip a single song. There style is unique and slightly varies from album to album.

You're welcome.

Latest posts

Back