New Brew Rig!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MightyQ

Reaction score
:D
Got the last burner delivered this afternoon and got to work putting it all together.

Before:
b6657b31.jpg

After:
48508f3c.jpg

Got some more tweaking on the manifold but I couldn't resist sharing. Top tier is a 20 gallon and the other two are 15 gallon pot. Next I'll be working out the plumbing and quick disconnects, maybe a maiden brew this weekend or next.

Looks awesome and shiny man! Wish I could brew on it.

If the top is an HLT wouldn't you want the MLT to be larger? grain+water takes up more space than just water...?

Looks awesome and shiny man! Wish I could brew on it.

If the top is an HLT wouldn't you want the MLT to be larger? grain+water takes up more space than just water...?

That's the idea, if I'm brewing a big one or with multiple ppl we will use the 20g as the MLT. Eventually going to sell the 15g's and make them all 20g's.

With bling posts like this how do I stay excited about my new 15 gal aluminum pot & burner that replaces my 6.5 gal SS turkey fryer. :mad:

Nice Rig. Enjoy :mug:

Looks like you got it together pretty quick. Any brew on it yet? Sure makes my 6.5 pail pale in comparison, but I'll get there eventually if I live that long. Sweet pics, thanks for the bling shots.
Bob

Back