Got to taste four more GF beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sly333332003

Reaction score
Or I will by the end of the night. I stopped by a liguor store today to pick up some beer and saw that they had Estrella Damn DAURA so I picked up a four pack of that. I had one with my dinner and as I finished a friend came over and told me he saw some GF beers in a seasonal display at a local grocery store. Hopped in my car and there they were, New Planet Beers: Tread Lightly, 3R Raspberry ale, and the Off Grid Pale Ale. They are now sitting in my fridge waiting to cool. I'm a surprised to find New Planet beer in Indiana, I thought they wouldn't be here for a while yet.

I actually just finished a 4pack of tread lightly that I picked up in MN last weekend. It was really good! I wonder what the "corn extract" is. Corn syrup?

That's my best guess. Google wasn't super helpful. Tread lightly is the one I haven't gotten to yet. 3R raspberry is pretty good, light hint of raspberry but not overpowering. Their off the grid pale ale seems like a pretty solid beer.

Back