March/Chugger pump motor model#

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd2

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone with a march or chugger pump let me know the model number of the electric motor?
Looking to get a pump and since chugger don't sell a 230V motor that I need since I live in NZ I thought I check out the price to get a chugger head from Mike and the motor from elsewhere (Fasco distributor most likely)
Cheers :mug:

Anyone???
(shameless bump now that most of you will probably be at home and able to get such information :))

The motor on my March pump was made by "Fasco Industries" and has their model number 0809-0196-1000. It is a 115v model...

Cheers!

[edit] fwiw, this is a 3500 rpm motor for an HS pump, in case that matters...

It was on HBT all along!!!!!!!!
So one sticker says "hs" but the Pertinent things are rubbed off right where I need to see.

3f96d07c.jpg

4592a0b7.jpg

The motor on my March pump was made by "Fasco Industries" and has their model number 0809-0196-1000. It is a 115v model...

Cheers!

[edit] fwiw, this is a 3500 rpm motor for an HS pump, in case that matters...

I am guessing it is a OEM motor "made" (read labeled) specifically for March given I can't find any info on it on the Fasco site and the 0809 number.
Cheers

Back