Sending First Batch Soon!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwAMi75

Reaction score
I'll be sending out my first few beers to esteemed moderator rightwingnut either tomorrow or Friday.

I'm going to send him a bottle of my Old Dirty Bird, a porter, and a Bavarian wheat. I intend to fill out one of the forms for each so he can get an idea of how I brewed them before sampling. Only the ODB is ready to go....the other two will need more conditioning, esp. the porter (high gravity).

In return he's going to send me a couple of his porters, which I have already had the pleasure to sample and critique. Well, not so much critique, as just blabbering about my opinion of it.

I'm looking forward to this, and hope others here will follow suit!

Sam

Sam75 said:
I'll be sending out my first few beers to esteemed moderator rightwingnut either tomorrow or Friday.

I'm going to send him a bottle of my Old Dirty Bird, a porter, and a Bavarian wheat. I intend to fill out one of the forms for each so he can get an idea of how I brewed them before sampling. Only the ODB is ready to go....the other two will need more conditioning, esp. the porter (high gravity).

In return he's going to send me a couple of his porters, which I have already had the pleasure to sample and critique. Well, not so much critique, as just blabbering about my opinion of it.

I'm looking forward to this, and hope others here will follow suit!

Sam
hey Sam, how much do you think it would cost to ship a keg to ya? :D

also, i tried the "r" again, and much better than i remember. sorry for the quick-draw "sucks" comment on the QOTSA.

Cheers!
DeRoux's Broux

I dunno, send me one then we'll know. :D

No need to apologize about your crappy taste in music. :D I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Actually what I intened to write was that there's no need to apologise....just like beer and everything else, everyone has their own taste. Glad you enjoyed it the second go-round. Actually, I didn't care for a lot of it when I first heard it, either, but their stuff really grows on ya. I think I like all their stuff better every time I listen to it. I never get tired of it.

Enjoy,

Sam

Sam75 said:
I dunno, send me one then we'll know. :D

No need to apologize about your crappy taste in music. :D I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Actually what I intened to write was that there's no need to apologise....just like beer and everything else, everyone has their own taste. Glad you enjoyed it the second go-round. Actually, I didn't care for a lot of it when I first heard it, either, but their stuff really grows on ya. I think I like all their stuff better every time I listen to it. I never get tired of it.

Enjoy,

Sam

very true, very true. it had been at least a year since i had listened to it, and i can't figure out why i didn't like it the first go round? it musta aged like a high gravity beer! :D

keep the music bits coming. i'm always look'n for something new to check out.....
DeRoux's Broux

I've got an American Wheat I'd be interested in trading with a few people for critiquing purposes.

How do I go about finding people interested?

I'd start a new thread in this forum and see if anyone wants to do a swap. I would, but I'm away from home and will be for a month and a half.

Sam

cb---PM me if you want to trade...I have a porter I could send you...although I may only have my liter bottles....I'll have to check....and see if you can get Sam to trade his with you...they were quite good.

Back