• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

True TDD-1 Kegerator Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jawilson20

Reaction score
Asking $600.

For sale is a perfect working condition TDD-1 direct draw kegerator. If you know any about kegerators and professional grade coolers, you know that True is top of the line. This kegerator retails for $1600 (http://morebeer.com/view_product/18952/102232/True_Single_Tap_Kegerator). I already have one kegerator and my wife says this thing has got to go.

This kegerator does have the smallest amount of rust at the bottom of the door and a few scuffs on the exterior. There is no Co2 tank included. Included are the gas line, regulator, and keg coupler. You will also want to install new liquid supply lines (I believe I have extra and will include with purchase).

This is of course local pick up in Atl.

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

Hi
you are too far but ive seen similar ones for sale here. How many ball locks can that hold minus the co2 tank?

Olive Drab said:
Hi
you are too far but ive seen similar ones for sale here. How many ball locks can that hold minus the co2 tank?

It will hold 3 easily.

jawilson20 said:
Bump. I'd really like this gone this weekend.

I would gladly store it at my house if you just need the space. I won't even charge it rent!

jawilson20 said:
What an offer! Too bad you don't already have a spot scoped out in your basement for it!

But I do! I do! I need to do some work on my garage fridge this week, making room for another corny. Or you need to take my offer seriously.

Back