HopDog Brewing Co work in progress.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coy

Reaction score
This is a work in progress. :)
JaketheHopeDog wanted a logo/label Design based of the provided image of his dog. Minus the harley logo..

This is where I'm at so far, still needs some work. But I though you all liked to see the progression. :D I left out the line work that happens before color.

JaketheHopDogREAL.jpg
JaketheHopDogfirstpreview.jpg
JaketheHopDog2nd.jpg

Thanks riored4v..

Josh add something to this that really helps.
it's still needs some work but it's getting closer. :D
sls2ki.jpg

sls2ki.jpg

You should put a smaller version of the dog on his bandanna (and then an even smaller one on that smaller one's bandanna (and then an even smaller smaller one on that one's bandanna (etc....)))

:D

Thanks riored4v..

Josh add something to this that really helps.
it's still needs some work but it's getting closer. :D
sls2ki.jpg

could you relink the pic from your original host? i wasnt able to see the new pic

I'll be working on this this evening. I was at the Doc's yesterday all day so couldn't work on it. Then I bottled my 1st batch last night till about 12:30 (including clean up :( ) My bottling was first priority. lol :D

a bit more porgress. thinking of adding some sholders to help it look more stable. then work on the text add some shading and highlights to the bandana.
JaketheHopDog4.jpg

I'll play w/ an idea before adding the sholders. ;)

Let me know what you think.
I'm not really sure I like the font used for HopDog.. but it fits in a way.
I'm also going to play with the background color cause it wouldn't look great against a brown bottle. ;)
JaketheHopDogFinal1.jpg

well keith didn't like the last one and gave me some really good directions that he wanted to go with.

JaketheHopDogFinal4.jpg

don't mind at all.
Now lets see what we can do about turning it black and white. :D

Back