My future man cave

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattroy

Reaction score
We just bought a new home. This room in the basement will be my new man cave. I am thinking wet bar, keezer, poker table, I figured thAt I will post photos now, that way I have a record of how long it will take me to get it done.

image-2466453952.jpg

image-402383040.jpg

Congratulations on the purchase. Looks like a sweet room! I can't wait to purchase my own house as well. Keep this thread updated with your progress. I expect it to be done by Monday....ready - GO!

Congratulations! I'm looking at this on my cell phone so I can't tell, what kind of floor is that? Interesting pattern.

The brewing will be done in the garage. I still brew on the stove top for now. The brewery project is also going on right now. Looks like I have a busy winter.

The other project I am working on, my brew sculpture. I had the tops cut out of these today. I think I might get this done before man can gets any attention.

image-718674683.jpg

Looks great!

I'd love a man cave think I'm going to end up as my shed being a mans shed which I won't get anytime in lol

Back