Free kegerator is missing parts, need help with the simple fix. PIC.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbeergeek

Reaction score
Hey gang, I received a free kegerator but it has no shank/elbow/faucet. I own a keezer but the world of tower draft beer is a mystery to me. I want to get this thing operational (to sell) on the cheapest possible budget. What are my options here? What do I need to buy and where is the cheapest place to get it?

Note: I do have the top cap to the tower. I took it off to show that there is nothing inside the tower (aside from insulation).

Thanks everyone!

DSC01305.jpg

Sell it as is. You will just be putting money into it for new parts that you won't recoup. Unless you can find some used parts in the classifieds I don't think it's a profitable venture. Look on eBay you can get a stripped down tower like you have very cheap.

Well, you need one of these
towerADDITION.jpg

and one of these
faucet_brass_lever.jpg

and ten feet of this
clearhoseSPOOL.jpg

and one of these
swivelNUTS.jpg

and a couple of these
2wormclamps.jpg

and finally, one of these.
Faucet%20Handle,%20Standard%20Black%20with%20faucet%20for%20illustration%20copy.jpg

Let the buyer choose (and buy) the quick disconnect for the beer line.

Kegconnection has decent prices, and if you stick with chromed brass parts and a rear seal faucet you should get 'er done for < $60...

Cheers!

Back