grain in MD v 20000000

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claphamsa

Professional Jezter PWNZR
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
people have been asking... so why the hell not? may take a while to fill up, may not. either way here it goes.

if you want something not on the list then let me know....

all pickups will be inside the beltway (there is only one) if people from outskirts want stuff thats fine... but yalls have to figure it out amongst yourselves. we do have regulars from the Fredrick area, so it shouldn't be too hard!

questions?

View attachment Bulk Grain Buy Spreadsheet.xml

Stefin,
Who are you getting this from again? I will definitely like to get 1# of D2 candi sugar, unless you have one laying around your place you want to off load

Cheers
John:mug:

Sweet, can you set aside one bag of D2 candi sryup? Still trying to figure out the difference between Bairds MO, TF MO and golden promise. Once i have figured this out , I'll let you know what you can count me in for.

john

Hey gents! I was directed to this thread by masonsjax. He told me that you guys were putting together a bulk buy, and I would like to see if I can join in.

My name is Mike, and I live in Germantown. I am looking for 2 bags Best Malz Pils, 1 bag Fawcett's Maris Otter, 1 bag Vienna, and 1 bag Munich. I am also interested in some PBW and Star San. I may also be willing to split spices, or Candi sugar with someone.

Thanks in advance, and I hope you'll allow me to join in on the order.

Hey gents! I was directed to this thread by masonsjax. He told me that you guys were putting together a bulk buy, and I would like to see if I can join in.

My name is Mike, and I live in Germantown. I am looking for 2 bags Best Malz Pils, 1 bag Fawcett's Maris Otter, 1 bag Vienna, and 1 bag Munich. I am also interested in some PBW and Star San. I may also be willing to split spices, or Candi sugar with someone.

Thanks in advance, and I hope you'll allow me to join in on the order.

ill add you in! I have tons of candi sugar, so no need to order more, I can just hook you up. how much PBW and or star san you want? for PBS you need to order a 55LB bucket... which is a ton OF PBW. Star san comes in 1G batches, but need to order 4 of them, but we usualy have at least 4.

I cant imagine ordering any spice in bulk...

Is Vienna not available? I don't see it on your list. I really would like to get some, but if it's not available I will sub a bag of CMC Pale and a bag of CMC Wheat for it.

That should put me at:

2 bags - Best Malz Pils
1 bag - T.F. Maris Otter
1 bag - CMC Munich
1 bag - CMC Wheat
1 bag - CMC Pale Ale
1 gallon - Star San

If Vienna and other malts (Crystal/Caramel, Special B, Chocolate) are available, I might even want more. So far I am in for 6 bags, maybe more!

I got you down for vienna :) its jsut not on the sheet, its like 29$... at work sorry :p

ig you want 55lbs of any specialties.... your crazy! but we can do it!

I am guessing this is still open? How much would shipping end up adding on to each bag? Just trying to figure out my budget here.

Thanks for throwing this all together.

I got you down for vienna :) its jsut not on the sheet, its like 29$... at work sorry :p

ig you want 55lbs of any specialties.... your crazy! but we can do it!

I was thinking about splitting with someone, if they are interested!

Cool, then I am good for:

2 bags - Best Malz Pils
1 bag - T.F. Maris Otter
1 bag - CMC Munich
1 bag - CMC Wheat
1 bag - Vienna
1 gallon - Star San

thanks for the update claphamsa...

I can do the following (I like to see the starsan)...

2 x Best Malz Pils
1 x TF Maris Otter
1 x CMC 2-Row
1 x CMC Munich
1 x CMC Wheat
1 x Star San

FYI if anyone wants in from Frederick ... Let me know and I can help with the pickup.

I'm in for:

1 x Best Malz Pils
1 x TF Maris Otter

Also, keep me posted when a Frederick pick up point is determined.

I am guessing this is still open? How much would shipping end up adding on to each bag? Just trying to figure out my budget here.

Thanks for throwing this all together.

If you open the spreadsheet on page 1 you can see the shipping cost for the pallet. The bag price includes shipping divided by the number of bags in the pallet, 42 is full. So the closer to 42 the cheaper shipping per bag is.

OP updated... everyone check make sure its right, also were at 25 bags now.... so over half way, and the costs will go down, as shipping adjusts.

Yo
Can you actually put me in for 2 bags of D2 candi, unless you already have it at your house.

Anyone interested in splitting a bag of wheat?:confused:
John

updated up to here....

jsut to answer some questions Ive gotten...

You guys can split bags, I wont :)
Im sure someone will take stuff out to fredrick, well manage to get it there :)

Back