Keg Picnic Faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smmcdermott

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just recently bought everything i need to start kegging, i have two kegs. I just realized that I only purchased one plastic picnic (party) dispenser. The problem is that there is no LHBS anywhere near me and to order a $2 item online i have to pay $8 in shipping. I do not really want to do that. Here is my question, does anyone know of a place that doesn't do this bulk shipping where you get screwed on really small orders to high shipping costs?

Or does anyone have a spare picnic faucet that they can donate? :cross:

Thanks in advance!!!

One dispenser is fine. Simply remove and hook to the other keg when you want to drink from it. I use this method all of the time. Buy one the next time you place an order.

so the line will have this other beer in it. that will add flavors to the other beer

am i missing something here?

alright, i didn't think i had to explain it like this, but I want to be able to drink both at the same time....duh

You didn't say you had 2 different flavors. We figured you were just stocking up on one type. You need 2 taps.

I would just hot swap the tap. A little spit from one beer to the other wont hurt.

Nothing wrong with wanting two beers on tap!

My next trip to the LHBS will be in about 2 weeks. If you still need one by then I buy it and mail it to you.

Same boat here...I will just swap back and forth until the wifey lets me buy all the junk I need to run two taps at once (gas hose, distributor, clamps, barbs, blah blah blah). These women just don't get it!

Back