The most bad ass thing ever.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QHslHpK4-Q]YouTube - Bruce Lee plays ping pong with nunchuck.flv[/ame]

I didn't doubt that he could hit the ping pong ball with nunchuks, but he would have crushed the ball damn near everytime that he hit it.

Still cool as hell though.

even fake, that is still cool.

:off: I never understood the obsession with Chuck Norris when Bruce Lee could (and did :D) kick Chuck's ass?

As for crushing the ball... he was using padded chucks so no, he wouldn't have crushed it. How are we all sure it was fake? Mr. Lee was the greatest to ever use nanchaku and I seriously would not even put this past some of the vids I have seen of him.

As for crushing the ball... he was using padded chucks so no, he wouldn't have crushed it. How are we all sure it was fake? Mr. Lee was the greatest to ever use nanchaku and I seriously would not even put this past some of the vids I have seen of him.

That's why this video has credibility. It would be impossible for anyone else.....But Brucey? Well, yeah, probably impossible for him too, but you just cannot underestimate what he could do.

I call this myth "Plausible" :D

Nope. They superimposed old video of Brucey over some ping pong footage. Sorry guys. It is for a Nokia commercial, you should have guessed by now. I too wish that it was true. Now I'd like to see the master take on some tennis...can you imagine a Lee v. McEnroe?

Back