Marysville Washington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vrodbrad

Reaction score
Good day all, I am traveling up to Marysville Washing next week. I was wondering if anyone up in that area might no where a brew shop might be.

vrodbrad said:
Good day all, I am traveling up to Marysville Washing next week. I was wondering if anyone up in that area might no where a brew shop might be.

No shops in Marysville. Closest are Hombrewheaven in Everett and Down Home Brew Supply in Arlington.

Don't go all the way to Larry's. There is a homebrew shop right in Arlington. Its about ten minutes away. It's on fourth st downtown Arlington, they have a lot of stuff and are very knowledgable.

Big fan of HBH. Plus, drive south on 99 for about ten minutes and you can hit up Special Brews before heading home :)

Is all good
003-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Well, I went to the one there in Arlington. The person that was there was very knowledgeable and helped me out a lot. Wish I could remember his name but a big shout out. He told me tomorrow they are having a brew class with three brew masters doing three different types of brewing. The person at the store is going to do a mead making. I got myself a beer making kit that came with everything. Cheaper than if I would have bought the same thing online from one of the brew stores online. also got an American cream ale, so when i get back to Oregon i know what i will be doing.
Tomorrow it starts at ten in the morning, I wonder if I can get away from family with the in laws for a hour or two or three

OK it's about 06:00 I'm at work, off at 11:30. May swing by and see this new place yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, the wife and mother in law said I can go to the brew class

OK I went. 3 different ways to make beer in motion and Yellow Jacket flying around and I hate em so I left. The store is nothing like HBH :mug:

Back