Sanyo 4912 keg capacity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinHog

Reaction score
Is it possible to fit 2 5 gallon kegs and a 3 gallon keg in the sanyo? I am just curious as to if the 3 gallon keg could sit on the back ledge.

I've been wondering that for some time. When I asked the same question a year or so ago, the general consensus was no...but I'd love it if somebody could try it on a Sanyo with the door shelves removed. It would be awesome to have a third faucet, that way I wouldn't have to go to the garage to pour a glass of apfelwein!

Sure, that's what I need, even more convenient access to my booze. :drunk:

What's the diameter on a 3? Don't have one to try it, but can try a piece of cardboard (I kind of doubt it though).

What about if you have the co2 tank on the outside and put the 3 gallon in the middle of the two 5 gallon kegs?

+1, double checked the threads quick an pretty sure it's a no-go. I still have the inner door on mine,but with the room minus the total depth of the inner door, I am not seeing another corny in there... If you have the room, gor for a freezer/controller or a full fridge. Wish I had the room, not enough taps!

Back