Amazing piloting skill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jds

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY6LjeAEPJk]YouTube - The Best Air Race Pilot Ever[/ame]

Holy crap! That was crazy. He's definitely found his niche... being the best pilot in the world! He's probably looking for a new airframes mechanic though. I'll bet that video will be in all kinds of pilot training classes.

On the downside (if that was an airshow), these airshows are both awesome and dangerous. I saw a Saber jet pilot crash practically right in front of the grandstand at the El Toro air show in CA back in the early 90s. He was without his wingman that day and took the loop too low... flew the jet right into the ground with a huge explosion. That was a sad day.

I've seen this before. It was an RC plane that was CG'd to look like the real thing and posted on Yew-Tube.

I've seen this before. It was an RC plane that was CG'd to look like the real thing and posted on Yew-Tube.

You know I suspected that when I watched it because the plane seemed a little too wobbly like an RC plane, but then when I saw the pilot open the canopy at the end, I thought it was real. That's a pretty good fake though!

Indeed. Fooled me.
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice something something whatever.
If it is a fake, it's a damn convincing one.

That's amazing. The first one is pretty well done, but still you can tell by the video that it's CGI.

The F15 is a miracle and I think that the conditions at the time probably prevented that plane from going into an unrecoverable spin. I would like to see some video of that.

Okay so it's an hi-jack!!!!

This is a interesting concept. I understand that energy is required to get the initial helium but insn't this a form of perpetual motion?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IsaMc9mpLI&NR=1]YouTube - Gravity Powered Aircraft Concept[/ame]

Back