Official Porkfelwein Myspace Page

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still working on it. Eventually I'll have something put together that is worthy of Porkfelwein.

"Porkfelwein seems easy enough to make but you must add something you cannot buy at your local homebrew store - Love." :D

Nice work! :rockin:

I want Porkfelwein to be my friend. I am also going to nominate Porkfelwein to be the official drink of the 2008 Beijing Summer Games:rockin:

jtvinny said:
I want Porkfelwein to be my friend. I am also going to nominate Porkfelwein to be the official drink of the 2008 Beijing Summer Games:rockin:

We should nominate Porkfelwein to be the official drink of everything. :ban:

I am making this right now and the airlock has been bubbling away like crazy! I think the pork cubes act as yeast nutrients. Thanks, hope that it will turn out okay.

jtvinny said:

As long as we can add some lead to it. :rockin:

I can't wait until the first Noob shows up who found it through myspace and not HBT...

...with 5 gallons of porkfelwein love in their carboy!

Porkfelwein Love!!!
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

I just sent you a friends request....:D

Everyone is a top friend of Porfelwein.

Do you think that I should probably add some disclaimer "Don't really try and make this dumba$$"?

rh348877 said:
Everyone is a top friend of Porfelwein.

Do you think that I should probably add some disclaimer "Don't really try and make this dumba$$"?

Uh....you mean it's not!?!
:D

Yeah, actually you better....you know how dumb people are...

What if some idiot made it, got trichonosos, got sick and sued yo a$$?

But from experience on myspace, even if you made the warning

This BIG

some people still won't get it.

yes. I just friend requested. You have to put a link to dry humping some porkfelwein.

Do any of you remember "Three Little Pigs" by Green Jelly. What a great song.

I friend requested as well - it doesn't get much better than throwing that out to the masses.

I didn't filter my porkfelwein when I kegged it and I have meat chunks clogging my dip tube - is my corny ruined? :drunk:

I am now officially friends with two distinct pork products on myspace. Porkfelwine and pork roll (The official meat of the garden state).

Back