May 2013 New England Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The order has been placed. Delivery will be Monday or Tuesday next week. I am wondering if anyone can shoot over to Shawn's house the day of delivery to help push the grain into the garage?

I might be able to make it down. If they give a definite delivery day please let us know.

I just need to run it by my gf to make sure I didn't promise to do anything with her and such.

The deliver is normally in the morning but they don't really give you a time. The issue is Shawn is going to be on crutches so he can't help move the pallets with the driver at all. Any help with this would be awesome.

Anyone heading down from NH or Maine willing to pick up and hold two bags until the weekend for me? Will split the cost of gas with you.

Let me know :)

Unfortunately, I am not available until early evening on Tuesday. Are you looking to have everyone pickup on Tuesday as well, or will you be waiting until the weekend to sort and distribute?

Through some small miracle, I'd be able to help loading all day on Tuesday. Works better as I have to work that Saturday...

We just need someone to push the order into the garage because Shawn will be off his feet. We were thinking that we would break up the order on Saturday or Sunday morning. So if you can help get the order into the garage on Tuesday that would be great.

If anyone from Northern areas of NE are in on this buy and would like a shorter commute to get their grain, i am in Littleton NH and would be able to grab your grain for you and you could pick it up in Littleton NH. PM me for details and we can make something work.

I am working in Boston the night of the 5th and get out at 7 am that Tuesday. I would be more than happy to stop in and help out getting it in the garage as well. Is the address the same as where we sent the checks?

Holy nickel and dime. The forum wants $50 a month for someone to be able to put a link to your kickstarter project in your signature? What's next are they going to start charging us to run a group buy?

Is anyone who lives closer to Western MA willing to bring my grain (13 bags) part of the way?
Frank
(godrick)

Once we get the grain in we will decide what day to pass it out. Last time we made plans and had to cancel them last minute. So I want to avoid that if at all possible. The grain is set to be delivered tomorrow.

We are all set. A huge thanks goes out to Bob Haze. He got all the grain in the garage by himself.

The pick up is going to be this Sunday at 9am. If you have splits of anything please bring a container. Also we need a few people to help sort the grain. If you are interested in doing that post to the thread. Those folks will need to show up at 8am. If you need the pick up address send a PM to Redman.

Huzzah! I can help sort...just gonna be an early morning for me. PM'd Redman.

Can anyone pm me the pickup address for the am? I haven't heard back from redman yet and getting a bit nervous about hitting the road not knowing where I'm headed. Thanks!

FYI still looking for the address so feel free to spam PM's at me. Will post when I have it.
Thanks!

Shawn and Irish, thanks again for putting this together! Really appreciate your efforts and the cat herding that goes along with it. Happy brewing to everyone - Maximilien

Really impressed with how well everyone handled the saga of the missing grains, and appreciate the patience and level heads of everyone involved in sorting it out. Thanks to all who organized and helped out along the way.

Back