Carbonation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kobrew

Reaction score
Well guys, I am super impatient when it comes to trying my beers. They have been carbing for about a week now. Any chance that they are done? Also, I used two grolsch flip top bottles, if I open one of those, can I re-seal it?

Kobrew said:
Well guys, I am super impatient when it comes to trying my beers. They have been carbing for about a week now. Any chance that they are done? Also, I used two grolsch flip top bottles, if I open one of those, can I re-seal it?

I wouldn't open it and reseal it because once its open and exposed to the environment you have a chance of contamination. That's just my opinion.

I use the grolsch swing tops for my brews and they make life very easy. If you want to try one you can re-seal it, but I wouldn't put it back to continue secondary fermentation. And let's be honest, would you only drink half anyway??

Back