5/8 Stainless Steel Fender Washers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mroberts1204

Reaction score
I am building a 10 gallon rubbermade cooler mash/lauter tun and can't find the 5/8 ss fender washers. I am planning on ordering them through McMaster-Carr and wanted to see if anybody else wants some. $1 Let me know. :mug:

I had the same problem. I ended up using some 5/8 flat washers and a couple of rubber 5/8 fenders, located in the drawers of the hardware isle at Home Depot. Not a drop of leakage!!

If you are anywhere near water, and I think San Diego qualifies, go to a marine supply house or even any hardware store near a marina. They have everything you can think of in SS.

Home Depot has some create your own bolt kits with 4 5/8" washers in it. Thats what I found when I went searching for them...

I ended up buying some SS washers and drilling the centers out on the lathe at work. If you have access to a lathe, then you can buy a ton of washers cheap and make them the size you want.

Folks, he was asking if anyone wanted to go in an a group buy...not where to get them or what others have done. Just sayin.

Thanks for all the help. Nothing at Home Depot or Lowes (Escondido). Maybe I didn't look hard enough...but I just ordered from McMaster Carr yesterday. Best customer service and I'll have extras just in case. Thanks for all the replies.

Back