Guilty Pleasures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
My latest guilty pleasure is the show "The Flavor of Love". If you haven't seen it yet, it's basically The Bachelor, except that the girls are skanky hos with names like "Krazy", "Buckwild" and "All Dat". And the bachelor isn't some good looking dude, it's Flavor Flav.

Anyone else want to fess up to a guilty pleasure?

Anything with Flava Flav has gots to be good.

I haven't missed an episode of Survivor in about two years if that counts.

I actually like American Idol. I've never voted and would never buy any of their albums, but I like the show.

Flavor of Love is funny. I've only seen it a couple of times, but it's comic gold - especially after a few homebrews

ha!!! sorry, it was a refrence to the other thread about WI.

or are you making a pun? Becuase this thread is starting to look mighty fine to me!

project runway!

my girlfriend and i buy some nice cheeses from Trader Joe's. then we sit around drinking beer and or wine and eating cheese and crackers while the show is on. its a great way to look forward to the middle of the week, regardless of what youre watching.

British murder mysteries. Wife and I usually make a point to veg and watch. We TiVo so that we can just watch when we want. Normally involves popcorn or chees and crackers. And beer for me, sometimes wine for SWMBO.

Mrs. Monkey has been watching " Flavor of Love". I can't stand the skanky women or Flavor Flav, but I watch it with her just the same. When someone posted "necrophilia" earlier, I thought they were referring to the fact that Flav looks like a dried out, dead squirrell. Look at him close sometime. You'll see it.

On a side note: Crazy has a rockin' bottom ! If you're into that sort of thing, that is.:ban:

Back