Beer Music

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste6168

Reaction score
So, many songs talk about or mention beer, and even some are dedicated strictly to the beverage. Being that we are all in connection of brewing our own, as I am sure many of us enjoy and have sampled many different kinds... My question is, what are your favorite songs that talk about, mention, or are devoted to... BEER or DRINKING IT!

I can think of a couple of the top of my head, but the one that got me curious to start this thread is Tom T. Hall - I Like Beer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i5k4I1AOEI

*Post a link if you can to make it easier to listen!

311+-+Grassroots.jpg

The album cover looks like krausen to me and the album itself opens up with a track called "Homebrew." I don't know how much more perfect you can get for a brew day and besides my fermentors love the album while they are working.

:fro:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love those Irish songs! but in the realm of thrash metal, check out Germanys Tankard and Virginias Municipal Waste, BEER METAL.

Also, Boston HxCx Punk band Toxic Narcotic has a song all about homebrewed beer , and how BMC is just piss in a can.

PhelanKA7 said:
The album cover looks like krausen to me and the album itself opens up with a track called "Homebrew." I don't know how much more perfect you can get for a brew day and besides my fermentors love the album while they are working.

:fro:

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egXa3Nl5z9c

I love 311.

On topic:
I listen to tons of country and bluegrass while brewing.
And even more dropkick murphys.

Murphys are perfect brewing music, what do you think of their newest album? I really liked 'going out in style'

Beer For Breakfast - The Replacements

My favorite "beer" song of all time, found on the Nothing For All disc of their All For Nothing/Nothing For All greatest hits collection.
Classic.

roastquake said:
Murphys are perfect brewing music, what do you think of their newest album? I really liked 'going out in style'

I'm liking it. Going out in style might be my favorite so far honestly. A lot of people are saying "they're not punk anymore" I'm over that crap, I love the Murphy's, dudes are in their 40's now...they're not gonna play straight up street punk forever.

Back