Charlotte Area Brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

te3b0r

Reaction score
Any All Grain folks out there? Looking for some pointers on my next batch if anyone wants to come over and help and of course free beer if my last batch turns out OK!

When are you brewing ? What side are you on? Have you joined or heard of the Carolina Brewmasters?

I am looking at the 21st of July. Since I am not dumb it would be a once the sun goes down brew though. I am in the Cotswold area. I hadn't before but I shall check them out!

You should come to the next meeting. Its 7/11 @6:30 @ Dilworth Neighborhood Grill. Bring some homebrew if you have some and a tasting glass. We have a bunch of great homebrewers in the group.

You should come to the next meeting. Its 7/11 @6:30 @ Dilworth Neighborhood Grill. Bring some homebrew if you have some and a tasting glass. We have a bunch of great homebrewers in the group.
Would love to but have my son that I only get in the summers so going to wait until the Aug meeting but i shall be there!

Any updates on this club? I'd like to join one but I don't really know where to begin. Thanks!

Carolinabrewmasters.com,
The next meeting is tomorrow night 12/5.
Come early as the Dec. and Jan. meetings are packed.
You may want to bring (but not necessary) : a tasting glass, some of your homebrew, some commercial beers to share.

Carolinabrewmasters.com,
You may want to bring (but not necessary) : a tasting glass, some of your homebrew, some commercial beers to share.

Nice, thanks! GF just rescheduled our date bc of [insert girl excuse here], so I think I will try to hit this up! Need to see if I have any homebrews left that are worth sharing (the good ones always go so fast :( )

Carolinabrewmasters.com,

I can concur last night was a mad house for sure!

Back