• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Standard Chrome Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abandonhope16

Reaction score
I have 3 brand new in box (never used) chrome faucets. I was overly optimistic and wanted to make a portable cooler kegerator. I have since decided to pursue other projects and am selling these. They are the same as listed below. If you really want pictures, I can provide some but they are new anyway.
$45/shipped in Contiguous US.
Thanks. Happy Brewing. :mug:

Now $40shipped

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007IUM7Q0/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
That's all well and good, but last time I checked; I'm not a homebrew vendor and don't get volume discounts so I can profit. Nor do I get shipping discounts. This is just me trying to minimize the hit for something I got from Keg Connection. Add shipping to the faucets you linked and it's $42. I'm not at the point where I want to lose out too much on what I bought. I'm not trying to swindle people, if they can find it for less, by all means they should make that purchase. If they want to make me an offer, I'm listening.

Latest posts

Back