New York Times- More or Less Pale but All Belgian

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw that yesterday, interesting read and it seems that the NYT has been writing about beer more and more...too bad most of those beers would be very hard to find here. NYC seems to be big into belgian beers now though, every restaurant and bar I went to when I was there a month ago seemed to have a long list of belgian beers, and very very few american micros...too bad.

ColoradoXJ13 said:
...too bad most of those beers would be very hard to find here.
You may not be looking in the right places.
Check out Liquor Mart over at 15th and Canyon.
While their selection of Belgian beers is not anything you might find back East, I must say they do have an impressive array of Belgians to choose from. If you have never been there you should check it out. Most all the Belgians are stashed in the cooler on the right hand side of the store, around the corner from the other coolers. It's next to the employee entrance to the cooler IIRC.:rockin:

They have the duchess, which is not an easy one to find.

Glibbidy said:
You may not be looking in the right places.
Check out Liquor Mart over at 15th and Canyon.
While their selection of Belgian beers is not anything you might find back East, I must say they do have an impressive array of Belgians to choose from. If you have never been there you should check it out. Most all the Belgians are stashed in the cooler on the right hand side of the store, around the corner from the other coolers. It's next to the employee entrance to the cooler IIRC.:rockin:

They have the duchess, which is not an easy one to find.

Oh, LiquorMart and I are good friends, don't you worry.

Back