Anyone entering the 2010 Sam Adams Patriot Homebrew Contest?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one 3 years ago was an IPA...pretty hoppy too when I had it at the stadium. Go for it...it's free so why not.

Good luck.

The Rauchbier wasn't my favorite this year...good beer, just not my favorite.

I might enter it. No entry fee is great to at least get some feedback on your beer. However, you need to send 4 10-12oz bottles in AND hold back three more in case your beer is being considered for the winner.

I have a nut brown ale that could be a crowd pleaser. I might enter it.

I'd like to enter it, but...."This competition is open to non-professional homebrewers who are residents of states – CT, RI, MA, NH, NY, VT and ME."

I live in OH:(

I might enter it. No entry fee is great to at least get some feedback on your beer. However, you need to send 4 10-12oz bottles in AND hold back three more in case your beer is being considered for the winner.

Shouldn't be a problem. I'm about 12 days away from bottling 5 gallons, and I work about 2 miles from 30 Germania St.

I got my scoresheets. I had three scoresheets for my 1 entry. I think 5 beers advanced to the final round, so it is possible your entry could have placed 1, 2, or 3 within the category, yet not advanced when placed against other 1, 2, and 3 from other categories.

Latest posts

Back