Kelly, Kelly, what happened?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwain

Reaction score
Man, remember her in Weird Science and the Don't hate me because I'm beautiful commercials? Well, no need to hate her today.

kelly lebrock today.jpg

Yeah, but when I was a kid I didn't want to BOINK Eddie Van Halen, just his Old Lady!- Dwain

I saw Eddie at the last concert of his last tour and he looked pretty good. I'm sure he was still fresh from the Botox clinic and all... Yeah, he's getting up there though. The years have not been kind either. Too much California sun.

Kelly don't look too bad for her age, IMO. Too much eye liner though. How old is she?

She still looks good between the pearls and pouch.

And oddly enough more fitting with what they really wanted in teh Wierd Science model.

its very hard to critic an actor or actress from some random pictures . Tabloids do that all the time like when Stallone gained 40 lbs to do Copland they had pictures of him at the beach with some sensational head line.

People get old and its better than the alternative

Lots of them do Botox or crap to fill in the wrinkles. Take a look at Eddie in many many photos and it's easy to see it. I dislike the *****ebaggery of firing Michael Anthony and replacing him with his own kid, who didn't play badly, but had the stage presence of a beached whale. He looked like it was the first time he had ever been on stage.

Anyway, Valerie still look hot, photoshopped and all. I can't complain because it's not like I'll get to see the real thing ever anyway.

Wow... That Eddie VanHalen picture is like looking at a homeless guy about to scream at you for not giving him money and the other makes him look normal... Wow ...

Wow... That Eddie VanHalen picture is like looking at a homeless guy about to scream at you for not giving him money and the other makes him look normal... Wow ...

The first time I saw it, I felt that something was missing. It took a while to figure out what it was. It was the 30 cats.

Dammit...every time I see the "Kelly, Kelly" topic, it makes me think of that stupid South Park episode...

I'm sorry, Kelly...I'm sorrey ah couldnt save ahw baybay...

168a.jpg

Latest posts

Back