Hawaii brew kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Higa20

Reaction score
Hello all,

this may seem like a weird question but I need some help. I want to learn how to home brew but I have not been able to find a kit out here in Hawaii. Does anyone know how I could but one or do I have to go out and find all the equipment individually? Help! Anyone!

Dave

Most online places will probably ship to you, but that might be expensive.

Most of the equipment is stuff you could probably get individually outside of a homebrew store, I suppose - you could always get food grade buckets, cut your own hole in one for a spigot as a bottling bucket. Siphon equipment is just plastic hose. You'd likely still want to get a bottling wand and a hydrometer from somewhere.

Don't know where in Hawaii you are, but there's Hawaiian Style Homebrew in Honolulu.

You will probably need some way to cool down your fermenter as well, seeing that Hawaii is pretty warm in temperature.

Higa,
Welcome to homebrewing, if your on Oahu I use Hawaiian Style Homebrew in Honolulu. They are open Tues through Fri Noon to 5pm, and on Sat from 9 to 3.
I'm not sure on the Sat times, I'm usually brewing by then.
"Smitty" is the new owner and can hook you up with anything you need to get started.

Back