Kegerator Plus mini fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichS

Reaction score
I have limited space behind my bar and am looking for a mini fridge/single faucet kegerator. Specifically I need a kegerator that would fit one homebrew keg, but still have shelves on the door for olives and other bar supplies...possibly some shelves along one side of the fridge for bottles Any ideas where I could purchase one?

Online you can find a mini fridge already converted to a kegarator or you could buy a mini fridge of a suitable size and modify it yourself. There are some do it yourself post that explain how. Good luck.

That's what I would have thought, but I'm having a hard time finding a mini fridge that is the proper size without a freezer on top (which would be in the way of the hosing that I would need to run through the top of the fridge in order to attach the keg tower). All mini fridges I've found with the cooling unit in the back are already set up as a kegerator...meaning they don't have any shelving on the door for extra storage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back