• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brewing Equipment for Sale - Stand, 7 Gallon Brew Pot.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanGC

Reaction score
I'm looking to get rid of a few things as I continue to upgrade my gear.

Prices are non-negotiable. Will not Ship or Deliver. Pick-up only.

2 tier Brewstand - $200

55"L, 46.5" H (Top Tier), 21" H (Bottom Tier), 17.5" W.

I originally tried to sell this stand about a yr ago. Had a few bites, but instead stuck on to it because I found a location to brew at a friends house. We've since built an electric system and have 2 pumps, so we no longer require 2 tiers. Additionally, the second tier is too close to the ceiling of the cellar we brew in.

The Stand was welded by a local welder. Not the greatest job in the world, but it's strong and gets the job done. Never had any issues (climbed all over it while brewing). I suggest checking it out before making the buy.

7 Gallon brew pot - $75

The pot includes a Brewmometer and Brass ball valve. We've used this pot for several extract brews with no issues. Friggin' loved this thing.

Additionally, I am considering on selling my JSP barebones malt mill, with hop deck. If the offer is good enough, I may sell.

PICTURES (switched to links, some images too big):

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. PM for more information.

Cheers,
Sean

I am also intrigued by the hood. I would brew in my laundry room if I could ventilate well enough. Is there a fan inside the hood?

The fan is the black circular object in the upper right hand corner.

Soooo...anyone interested in the stand? lol

P.S. - I am willing to deliver the stand to any of the 5 boroughs and north jersey. This will most likely mean an additional fee (gas and tolls) since I will be using a friend's truck.

Angle Steel. Made locally at a scrap yard. Freshly painted as well. And no, no casters. We us an all electric system, and plan on using a wooden stand instead.

The stand is in South Beach right now, but we'll be willing to deliver it Mikey.

Latest posts

Back