• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling everything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** I wish this deal would have been around a month or two ago. If I wasn't getting ready to go over seas I'd come by and grab it all. Good luck with selling it all I still may shoot by for a few pieces.

I'm in Denver and would like to take a look at it! New at homebrewing but want to start off right without having to upgrade! How much would you sell without the keezer? I already have one built.

Wow I didn't anticipate this much interest in under 24 hours. I finally got back home and I'm working on responding to all the PMs right now.

Damn..hate to ask but I hope you're not selling out of necessity, that's a serious investment there.

I'm deploying as a government contractor so I'll be gone for at least 14 months and I'd hate to store it when other people can get plenty of use out of it during that time. Also, I'm going to have a brew room built in my basement so some of this stuff will become obsolete.

All PMs answered. I have a complicated price sheet here so if you would like to know the price of an individual item, please PM me.

Here is a list of everything I have left that has not been officially claimed or paid for.

1 - stainless steel brew table with sink. It has two burner holes but one burner has been sold. Two propane tanks go with it.

6 - 5 gallon ball lock kegs. Two came with only one handle but I've never had a problem with them. Dozens of spare o-rings and a couple spare lids.
10 - Quick disconnects (MFL) 6 liquid, 4 gas. 1 barbed liquid, 2 barbed gas.

2 - 11 gallon stainless steel brew pots with ball valves. One pot has a brewmometer.

1 - 15 gallon stainless steel brew pot with ball valve.

1 - 5 gallon glass carboy with handle and air lock.

3 - 5# CO2 tanks with two regulators. One tank is empty, one tank is half full, and one tank is completely full never used.

Auto siphons, mash paddle, unused bottle caps, Star San, clamps, thermometers, and a few other little things.

All PMs answered...I think. The last time I said that I got 10 more messages while typing. If I haven't answered your PM, please say so.

Most common PMs:

Yes I will ship stuff anywhere you want. I'm not at home since my house is packed up so I won't be able to get measurements and shipping quotes until tomorrow morning.

Both 11 gallon kettles have SS ball valves and kettle screens. Only one kettle has a brewmometer. All three kettles have lids.

I have a lot of replacement o-rings (lid, post and dip tube) so I'll divide them equally between the kegs for free.

The remaining carboy will come with two plugs and two air locks.

The few other things I mentioned (from what I can remember) are tube cutters, keg lube, beer line cleaner bottle, thermometers (one is brand new), and more I'm sure.

Back