• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 gallon ball lock, 2 tier brew stand w/ burners, carboys and better bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keg2881

Reaction score
I've got a like new 2.5 gallon ball lock cornie and several glass carboys and plastice better bottles.

3 tier brew stand with burners and regulator $350
2.5 gallon cornie $100 + shipping SOLD
Glass carboys $25 local pickup only
Plastic better bottles $20 +shipping.

I also have a whole lot of canadian 2 row and various specialty grain as well.

I would like the room back in my garage.

Do you have a pic of your brew stand? I'm in the market for one. Where are you located?

From left to right

5 gallon Better Bottle, 5 gallon glass carboy, 6 gallon Better Bottle, 6 gallon glass carboy, 6.5 gallon glass carboy.

IMG_2554.JPG

If shipping of the brew stand is an option and BigD76 isn't interested I'd be in the market. Shipping to 02138

If shipping of the brew stand is an option and BigD76 isn't interested I'd be in the market. Shipping to 02138

You'd need to figure out your own freight options. I would wrap it and pallet it and it would be picked up from a business.

Might be interested in the 2-row. How has it been stored? How much for all the carboys and better bottles, I can pick-up?

Latest posts

Back