MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down for these:

8 sacks CM-2 row
1 sack CM-Rye malt
1 sack TF-AMBR
1 sack TF-BRWN
1 sack BD-CHLT
1 sack BD-RSTB
1 sack BD-CRSN

whats that put the count at?

thanx!

that 14 put us to 27

FYI, Im a gov accountant, so my time is tougher and tougher as we get to the end of the year (and at some point ill have to stop teleworking). so... september sucks, thats all :)

I'd like the following:

3 sacks TFS MO
3 sacks CMC 2 row
1 sack BM Light Munich
1 sack GW Crystal 40

Thanks!

Stefin,
I'd love to get a pound of centennial too, if you don't mind asking. Just tell them you're a budget executioner, they'll yield....
Thanks
J

Would anybody be willing to split a bag of munich, vienna, and/or wheat? I'm in Bethesda, but drive up to Catonsville every wednesday and some weekends, as well as the annapolis area some weekends.
emperordizzy - do you still have any of these left? i'd go in on 1 or 2 of the half-bags, as long as i could mill the grains at your place (i don't have a mill yet). i live in rockville, so getting to bethesda would be easy.

EDIT: someone has generously allowed me to use their mill, so milling at your place is no longer a prerequisite. lemme know if you still have any half-bags available, thanks!

I collect magnetic bottle openers... so if you see something nice......
claphamsa, is this for real or is it an inside joke?

if serious, let me know. maybe someday i could swing by to get some of your extra/spare grain and hook you up with a bottle opener or two.

as mentioned above, i don't have a mill (maybe get one in a few month when the new job materializes or at xmas) so i can't buy whole sacks yet... but i sure would like to get in on the bulk pricing. i have some space in the freezer so crushed grains get vacuum-sealed and frozen.

atjsparty said:
Holy crap, already up to 35!!
I'd like to try for the 11lb Centennial again if you don't mind asking.
Cheers!

I need to check my stock, but might be in for 2 pounds.

Sweet, now can someone confirm for me that CMG does not sell hops in 1# bags? I was hoping to get 1# of centennial, which will remain a hope if they don't sell in 1# increments. Does anyone know if they have simcoe as well...sorry toa sk but I can't find my copy of their catalog.
Thanks
J

If they have the 11lb of Centennial, I can split off up to 4 lbs from my 11lb order.
Also, they do sell 1 lb packages of hops. I got two pounds last order for a friend. Not sure the prices are that amazing, but Stefin can let you know.

Stefin,
In addition to my request for 1# centennial, I want to throw in 1# of simcoe if they offer it:fro:

If anyone is getting one of those 11 lb boxes of hops I would buy some for sure. I'm good with grain for awhile.

I might be too late for the current order, but I'd like to jump on the group-buy bandwagon! :) Please put me down for:

1 bag BZ-PILS
1 bag BD-PALE

calphamsa

looks like we've got one sack to go? Is there a chance they wont have some of the sacks i'm after?

thanks!

dont ever trust the counts people post in the forum ;) I have non forum people as well :) I should have time to update today.

I'll like to be in for 1 bag of each
TF MO
Two row
And some Cascade and Citra hops if available
Please just get me the total. Thanks

FWIW, on people looking for 1 lb hops, NCM is rarely competitive on hop prices... just an FYI, Jbay is the only one with 1 lb hops, I emailed him, others feel free to edit your order, as they didnt make the cut, and ill ask about the 11 lbs bags.

Stefin Clapham 224.29
milan 203.65
jdub 90.70
groosh 36.77
rvklein 120.60
wetzie 83.83
gcrisler 580.01
paul390 354.20
steve M 36.77
emporerdizzy 43.06
novahokie 87.84

tentative costs, i doubt anything has changed in the last 3 weeks....

bring samples :)

hopefully they bring the grain this friday (have not yet gotten confirmation) after that we PM to find a time that works for both of us :)

yes, home brew samples :) I like trying new and interesting things.

Stefin - Are you able to get DME? If so, what would it run ? Price guide says $90/50#.....Could you guestimate final cost if available?

Thanks

Back