Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homercidal said:
jtkratzer, every time I read your posts I think of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

So which one are you? Dennis, Mac, Charlie, or Dee?

No way, he's Frank. Eat some cat food, huff some glue, and try to sleep.

It is a damn good thing Helm is back, even at 70% speed he is 50% faster than anyone else on our team. The third and fourth lines were non-existent without him and he adds a complexity that is hard to defend. Really looking forward to tonight's game, save the stupid Too Too whistle and that God aweful song Nashville plays after a goal. Atleast we get Ken, Mick and "Blowdart" Murph. Go WINGS!

Homercidal said:
jtkratzer, every time I read your posts I think of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

So which one are you? Dennis, Mac, Charlie, or Dee?

Never seen the show. Heard good things, but I don't watch much TV other than sports.

Lets go Fairies, get it done!! Here's the key to your success...............

IMG954796-1.png

WTF?

Looking through the cable guide on my tube, no listings for NHL Center Ice.

Did my cable provider bless up or is the NHL fvckng us out of the playoffs?

arturo7 said:
WTF?

Did my cable provider bless up or is the NHL trying to fvckng us out of the playoffs?

One great thing about living in Canada is that we get even non-local games on basic cable. Watching the Flyers get raped right now. Will watch the other two games later tonight.

Huge hits on both sides. Love that they're letting them play. Flyers need to tighten up some defense and get the cycle working.

Keep the physical play going.

jtkratzer said:
Huge hits on both sides. Love that they're letting them play. Flyers need to tighten up some defense and get the cycle working.

Keep the physical play going.

There is a name for this kind of game. It's called "domination". Pens making the flyers their *****. Ouch.

Bryz needs to get his shít together... somebody needs to tell him there are no bears in the arena.

Why was the icing waved on that 3rd goal anyways?

WTF?

Did my cable provider bless up or is the NHL fvckng us out of the playoffs?

Figured it out. Looks like NBC is airing the games on their various networks.

panic over...

Bryz looks like a dairy product from Stockholm...

Not much of a chance on the first one when Grossy couldn't find the puck at his feet, second one was on an 2-on-1, and the third was one he should have had. It would have been nice if the icing had been blown as the arm was up until the players crossed the goal line...not the start they were looking for, but as Pens fans know, Flyers can come from behind to win.

Bryz needs to get his shít together... somebody needs to tell him there are no bears in the arena.

Why was the icing waved on that 3rd goal anyways?

That's what I said...it was over the line before it was waved off and done so just before the players got there. That was the start of that third goal.

I have three channels with hockey games on right now...all are the Pens/Flyers...each of their home broadcast and the NBC channel. Would have been nice to see the Detroit/Nashville game to do PIP.

NHL Network, of all sports networks, has to be the network that broadcasts the fewest live games.

In other news, the Phillies bats came alive, and they're up 5-1 on Josh Johnson and the Marlins. Made Johnson put up over 40 pitches in the bottom of the 3rd.

Flyers back in the game... but it was a major offside LOL. Can't complain about officiating bias anymore after seeing that...

Flyers back in the game... but it was a major offside LOL. Can't complain about officiating bias anymore after seeing that...

jtkratzer will still complain. Probably come back and say the Penguins should have also been penalized on the play.

Edit: Pens playing sloppy now. They need to realize the game is three periods, not one.

No different than the icing waived off or that "boarding" call that only came after Orpik put his crybaby head down.

An non-call offside in the playoffs cost the Flyers the Cup about 20 years ago. I doubt this situation will have the same significance.

copyright1997 said:
Edit: Pens playing sloppy now. They need to realize the game is three periods, not one.

Honestly, the Pens only really have 3 goals because they were playing at a ridiculously unsustainable pace in the first period. They were clearly going to burn out to some degree eventually.

Clearly, Neal's had some practice bending over and Orpik lowering his head in a going down on someone motion.

Another penatly kill nicely executed.

jtkratzer said:
Pittsburgh's School of Acting is working for the Pens.

I hate to see the embellishment and it work.

I hate to admit it, but you're right. It's almost like they've been practicing it.

Bryz has done an admirable job of keeping his head in the game though.

Briere again, thanks to a useless screen by Crosby hahaha

If Fleury hadn't just robbed them, Philly would be tied right now.

emjay said:
I hate to admit it, but you're right. It's almost like they've been practicing it.

Bryz has done an admirable job of keeping his head in the game though.

Bryz is getting into March-form. He's making some nice saves. Fleury is looking awesome, as always against the Flyers in the playoffs.

Flyers getting a shot at the power play.

Back