Brew Day in Charlotte, NC.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayWeezie

Reaction score
Met up with some other brewers today to get some pointers and ask some questions. Good to meet some like minded people.
Anyone around the Carolinas on here???

Im not no. I went to a meeting a few months back but never joined. I plan on going to next months and finally joining. I can't get to the meetings until 7:30 or so I thought it wasn't worth it. But I have since changed my mind on that one.

You should join. The first part of the meeting is mostly just business. It is in writing so you can catchup. You can then talk to officers if there is something you missed that is important. This is the best way to meet the most brewers in the area and find out where brew sessions are. The fee to join pays for itself 10 times in a year. What side are you on?

Union County here. I've been thinking about attending a Carolina Brewmasters meeting some time in the future. I couldn't make the schedule work on the last two meetings. God knows I need the help. I just finished my 3rd and 4th batches this weekend :D

Mikethepoolguy said:
You should join. The first part of the meeting is mostly just business. It is in writing so you can catchup. You can then talk to officers if there is something you missed that is important. This is the best way to meet the most brewers in the area and find out where brew sessions are. The fee to join pays for itself 10 times in a year. What side are you on?

I think I will def be there next month. Its seems like the way to go.

hey guys, i live up in huntersville. just slowly getting into this. anyone know of a class or anything. i want to learn more. i try reading as much as i can. but seeing it first person would really help me out.

amaier48 said:
hey guys, i live up in huntersville. just slowly getting into this. anyone know of a class or anything. i want to learn more. i try reading as much as i can. but seeing it first person would really help me out.

Alternative beverage does brew days every once in awhile. There's one in mooresville now. Also Carolina brewmasters is the local club. They so a brew almost every weekend.

Back