• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My OCD is taking over, Trade Perlicks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad coffee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought two Perlick 525's from a group buy here a while ago. Since they were for a planned expansion, I put them in storage.

I opened them the other day and noticed one has an engraved "P" and one has a printed "P."

If I put two different faucets next to each other, I'm gonna go nuts.

SO I want to trade one for one. I'd really prefer new, as the one I have to trade is still in the original box. The deal is you get to pick whether you want the engraved one or the printed one. I just want to end up with two the same!

Thanks,
B

Here's a pic of the two taps side by side. The engraved one is on the left, the etched one on the right.

Sorry for the crappy iphone pic.

B

IMG_0940.jpg

don't feel bad bad_coffee... i bought 3 perlick 525ss's and 2 had the engraved and one is etched... while it pisses me off just about every time i use them, i'm not quite at OCD level in wanting to trade them off. :)

I have an etched one that I'd love to trade for engraved, if anyone else does. I got two of each and traded one away to badcoffee, so now I have just one etched one I want to trade. Definitely not a big deal, but why not?

don't feel bad bad_coffee... i bought 3 perlick 525ss's and 2 had the engraved and one is etched... while it pisses me off just about every time i use them, i'm not quite at OCD level in wanting to trade them off. :)

yeah. I haven't put it on the keez yet and it's already bugging me. I'm trying to decide if having (3) 425's, (2) 525's and (1) stout tap will bug me. I'll give it a go and see. If it does I'll probably sell off the 525's.

B

i wish i knew you better, Bad Coffee. You seem like the type of guy that is fun to call at random times and mention that your faucets don't match. Seems like it'd be hours of entertainment.

Have a good friend that sorts all his coins as heads up and orders pennies by year. For his wedding we got him $100 in change.

i wish i knew you better, Bad Coffee. You seem like the type of guy that is fun to call at random times and mention that your faucets don't match. Seems like it'd be hours of entertainment.

Have a good friend that sorts all his coins as heads up and orders pennies by year. For his wedding we got him $100 in change.
I'm not quite that bad. I do have a friend who does the same thing with his change. When I organize my dollars in my money clip I call it "gregging my dollars"

Give me a call whenever.

212 479 7990

B

Latest posts

Back