Poll for the men

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a shower Pee'er?

• Yes. I'm a man. I pee in the shower.

• Yes. I pee in the shower. But I'm denying it.

• No seriously. I really don't pee in the shower. (Even though I really do)

Results are only viewable after voting.
SWMBO and I both do....

When I lived in the dorms I used to pee in the sink.....my roomate would be in there and I had to go! Whats the big deal!! :mad:

i've peed in a cup and poured it down the sink a couple of times when people wouldn't get outta the bathroom.

...then i give that cup full of beer to the person that was holding up my restroom.

just kidding :D

When I would stay over in my wifes dorm(then girlfriend) they were women only, so you couldn't use the bathroom for fear of getting busted by the RA's. You had to use the sink and you also had to pray that you did not have to take a dump during those 12 hours. :D

The way I see it, I drop enough "jellyfish" in the shower that I have to pee on my feet. Only way to take away the sting. Yeah.... Think about that.

It's all pipes, fire away!

There's certainly a way to learn to aim, but it takes quite a bit of practice, and it's necessary that such practice take place in the shower. Unless you REALLY like mopping your floors.

a woman tells this guy, "I bet you $100 I can pee higher on the wall than you." The guys responds "your on lady, you go first." She hikes up the skirt, drops her panties, leans way back and manages to hit about 3 1/2 feet high. The guy is impressed but not worried at all. He whips it out and just as he starts to pee the woman says "un uh, no hands"

My drain gets backed up sometimes. I don't want to stand in my own pee. I open the shower curtain a bit and pee in the toilet(try to atleast).

i just got out of the shower. i peed. just a little. i tried to go in the toilet, but it wouldnt come out. then all that water in the shower. it smelled like chicken soup.

My drain gets backed up sometimes. I don't want to stand in my own pee. I open the shower curtain a bit and pee in the toilet(try to atleast).

421223368_ed120ddfd2.jpg

Even if I had a urinal in my bathroom, I'd still piss in the shower (only when I'm showering)... And spray the tub with lysol later.

It' only urine. Unless you have a urinary infection or something it's sterile. It washes down easily. Big deal. I usually try to aim for the drain though.

Remember, that spitting a big, slimey, lugie is worse for bacteria. Especially if you have a sinus infection and it's all yellow or green and bloody.

Not only do I pee in the shower I keep a special bottle in the car for those times where you are making too good of time to stop for a break. :)

Back