Sanyo 4912 Question - CO2 Tank Outside ??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatwad

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 4912, and a 20lb CO2 Tank. Right now I just have both inside the fridge with a picnic tap. Seems to work fine for me right now. But I just finished another beer and need to get both kegs in there, and I'm gonna do the two faucet tap tower as well soon.

My question. Have any of you put the CO2 tank on the outside of the fridge? If so, care to let me know how you did it, where you drilled, etc ? I think I can fumble my way thru it, but thought I'd check here first.

Thanks all!

Cheers!
Meatwad

I drilled mine through the back in the top right corner. I bought a corny quick connect adapter from northern and threaded it to a barbed fitting. I drilled the hole on the onside of the fridge just big enough for the barb so the tubing is what holds it in place.
Mike

DSC01093.JPG

DSC01094.JPG

diagram2.jpg

The drip tray in the back just pops off...then from the inside pull the black plastic liner out of the hole that drains the fridge to the tray...run your CO2 line through here, then pop the drip tray back on...no drilling necessary.

I have my gas line and fan wires run through there with no problems.

Just wanted to say thanks Woodstone. Finally did this today, and man was that simple. Seriously couldn't be any easier. Super stoked!

Cheers fellas!

Back