Dough In

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewiz

Reaction score
Dough in at 1115 and it's already over 80 in the brewshed. Now I get to see how my new exhaust system is going to work. Doing my first Honey Ale, hope it works out I have a lot of folks that don't like the real hoppy beers that I normally do.

It's 45F outside & my brand-new $8,000 heatpump is DOA! I don't think I'll see many hops this year.

I've found many people like Milds. Fuggles and East Kent Goldings will win more BMC people over than the 3C's.

I am using Amarillo and Cascade, still want a little hoppy, plu I have about 10lbs of Cascade to use up.

I am 10 min into the boil and it has stabilized at 92 in the brewshed, not too bad considering it's 83 outside. I think I may move my brew sessions to Friday night brews.

I'm done and inside in the ac, ti's 86 outside and 98 in the shed. I think I'll clean up in the morning when it's cool. Hit all may value's now it's wait and see time.

Yeah I decided last night i need to get an outdoor burner setup, brewing on the stove raises the kitchen temperature by at least 10 degrees

Back