You Probably Think They're Hot, But I Don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wobrien

Reaction score
To play off of Halbrust's thread, this is for celebrities that most people are probably into, but just don't do it for you.

I'll start it off with Angelina Jolie. I know everyone is in love with her, but I've always thought she was overrated.

Yeah, Angelina Jolie has been a mystery to me, as well. Her, along with most "super models" just look like skinny heroine addicts to me.

Taylor Swift is another one, besides having ZERO talent, to me, she's just not that good looking. I think the fact that she is so horribly untalented just makes her even more unappealing visually, and I can usually overlook failings in other areas if they are smokin hot.:ban:

Taylor Swift as mentioned. But the one I always thought was bad looking was Cameron Diaz. I can pick out 3-dozen women at any mall in America and 3/4 of them would look better that her. She is just ugly.

Anne Hathaway

anne-hathaway-vogue-december-cover.jpg

Kristen Stewart, Aubrey Plaza, Zooey Deschanel, and Emma Stone

Not saying I wouldn't do any of them, but they're all regarded as much hotter than I would put them by more than 1 hottest women list.

I usually have no issue with women who have a butchier affect. However, Angie Harmon from Law and Order and also Rizzoli and Iles is straight up gross.

Megan Fox. Sure she's got a nice body but something about her face just screams "b!tch" to me. Instant turn off...plus she reminds me of my ex, not just her features but in the way she acts in movies.

megan-fox-610x907.jpg

she's got something of a plasticine vibe to her for sure.

The difference between a face like that and a face like Natalie Portman's.... no contest.

I just saw a before and after pic of Miss America and I think she was hotter before she lost the weight. The way she looks now it just weird

To play off of Halbrust's thread, this is for celebrities that most people are probably into, but just don't do it for you.

I'll start it off with Angelina Jolie. I know everyone is in love with her, but I've always thought she was overrated.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Megan Fox. Sure she's got a nice body but something about her face just screams "b!tch" to me. Instant turn off...plus she reminds me of my ex, not just her features but in the way she acts in movies.

megan-fox-610x907.jpg

under no circumstances would I ever procreate with her! EVER!:confused:

I respectfully disagree.

angelina-jolie-heat-index.jpg

djfriesen said:
Sarah Jessica Parker

She looks like a foot to me. The one that does zero for me is Rihanna. Do not get what's there. Plus her music could be used in lieu of weatherboarding and her boyfriend is a ****** too

Back